Sveck reflective film is a functional thin film for photovoltaic modules. By directionally reflecting the light on the surface of the ribbon, it is reflected by the glass to reach the surface of the cell, thereby increasing the power of the photovoltaic module.
Dynamic Shear RT
Optical density OD
2.5 +/- 0.5
30min @ 150C TD % <1.0
EVA Melting temperature
Appearance (reflective surface)
< 0.5 mm diameter
With EVA film
Reflective film needs to be used with solder tape and EVA to achieve the best performance:
The match is as follows:
Reflective Film (0.12mm Thickness)-Welding Tape (0.25mm Thickness)-EVA 600 g / m2
60 modules can increase power by 4.5W on average, and increase output by about 1.8%;
The above collocation is an experience collocation after scale application, please refer to it for reference.
1. Temperature: 5 ~ 30 ° C, relative humidity:<60%;
2. Please use up as soon as possible after unpacking to avoid being eroded by water vapor; wear gloves to operate reflective film to prevent damage and pollution to the film surface;
3. In the unopened state, the shelf life is 6 months from the date of production.
Structure: generally consists of a four-story structure
1. Substrate layer: PET layer, imported optical grade low shrink film;
2. Adhesive layer: hot melt adhesive resin, imported raw materials;
3. Prism structure: apex angle is 120 °;
4. Reflective layer: alloy coating, multiple metal composite coatings, good adhesion and weather resistance.
Surface texture: The unique S-shape texture is used to effectively improve the light utilization efficiency and increase the total power generation of the module.